- Summarize the commercial.
- What is the cereal's mascot? What does he or she do during the commercial?
- Is there a picture of the product? Does it look the same or different than in real life? Does it look bigger or better than it does in real life? Why do you think that is?
- How do the children in the commercial look? Are they happy?
- What sound effects or music does the commercial use? Do the sounds make it more exciting?
- Are there any prizes or special offers discussed by the characters or narrator of your commercial?
- Why do you think that the commercial has been created in cartoon?
Members of Team Super Crunch will focus on Rice Krispies.
Members of Team Sporty Crunch will focus on Frosted Flakes.
Members of Team Crunchy Goodness will focus on Cocoa Puffs.
***Once you've watched the commercials and answered the questions, work with your group members to storyboard a commercial for your cereal. To see an example, click to enlarge.
Remember: If you'd like your commercial posted online, you absolutely, positively...
- Must have a media release.
- Must NOT include anything in your commercial that shows anything above your neck.